Thursday 22 September 2011

Development 1

For Thursday we had to produce another augmented drawing at the least as well as beginning to experiment with making models.

So I decided to use some foamboard and experiment with the facade of how I could allow more light in.  The facade almost looks like jigsaw pieces so i tried cutting pieces and overlapping pieces in order to see how it would allow light in.  Within the beginning hallway I also added a path in which the public could walk through instead of just walking past on the stairway.

However I found it difficult to draw this into a new augmented drawing as from the front view, it looks the same.





I need to think about different ways in which light could enter as well as different ways of placing the puzzle pieces.  Also since there are two paths, 1 for the public and 2 for the colleagues I need to find a way in which people know that one certain path is for the public.

No comments:

Post a Comment